The cutest way to protect little feet from hot sand, shells and rocks at the beach this summer! Minnow Designs beach booties are stocked here at Tiptoe & Co. They are made from neoprene (wetsuit) material and are worn like a sock, meaning your little explorer can play in comfort!
Prize pack includes: One pair of Minnow Designs beach booties RRP$35.00
HeavenLee brings style, colour and comfort to kids all around Australia, helping them experience the sea-side spirit in style. Designed by a Perth mum to be comfortable, fashionable and durable, it’s also rated UPF50+ to give you superior sun protection all summer long.
Prize pack includes: Long Sleeve Rash Top and Boardshorts, RRP$74.95
With flexible rubber frames and impact-proof lenses, Babiators are the best kid’s sunglasses around! Blocking out 100% of UVA and UVB rays, Babiators come with an amazing 12 month Lost & Broken Guarantee – so if you lose or break them, you get a replacement free of charge, just cover the postage. We stock this amazing range of kids sunglasses here at Tiptoe & Co.
Prize pack includes: One pair of Navigators or Babiators kid-proof sunglasses & strap RRP$43.95
Looking for an easier way to protect your skin this Summer, whilst staying cool, comfortable, and stylish?
Designed and owned by a Perth mum and daughter team, Sunbella‘s range of UPF50+ sun umbrellas and sun parasols negate hat-hair, provide a solution for those that dislike oily sunscreens, and have been touted by Nigella Lawson and The Duchess of Cornwall.
Prize pack includes: Your choice of parasol from Sunbella’s new range; the world’s first parasols that cater for everyone, tall and small. Available in white with a touch of pink or black, there’s a longer sized handle for ladies over 160cm, and a shorter one for smaller ladies or younger girls. RRP $64.95
Honeybell Waterwear beachwear and cover-ups are made to make you feel confident, beautiful and protected. Made with a ‘rashie’ material your Honeybell will be lightweight, quick-drying, and breathable. But most importantly it is also certified as providing UPF 50+ protection, the highest possible rating available, blocking 98% of the sun’s damaging UVA/UVB rays.
Prize pack includes: A $100 gift voucher to spend at Honeybell Waterwear
Name My Stuff use the latest technology and equipment to permanently mark and personalise items including drink bottles, lunch boxes, baby dummies and more! Their range of well known brands includes Sistema, Contigo, Go Green, Vorgee, Baby Nova, Nip, Little Lunch Box Co, Yumbox and Oasis – no more need for stickers or texta!
Prize pack includes: A Contigo Gizmo drink bottle and Vorgee swimming goggles, both permanently marked with your name of choice RRP $41.90
The Little Innoscents range of skincare features beautifully presented Australian Certified Organic baby care products that smell divine and effectively treat a range of skin conditions.
Prize pack includes: A Little Innoscents Organic Baby Summer Gift Pack RRP$19.95
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. The Promoter is Tiptoe & Co (“Promoter”).
3. Entry to the competition commences on 06 November, 2017 and closes 11:59 pm on 27 November, 2017 AEDT. Entries received after the closing date will not be accepted.
4. Entry is open to all Australian residents, aged 18 years and over, other than management, employees or contractors of the Promoter and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of prize), and their immediate families (“Eligible Entrants”).
5. In order to enter the competition participants need to complete the entry form on the competition page.
7. By entering the giveaway, you consent to your personal information being shared with the companies and agencies associated with this giveaway for marketing purposes.
8. The winner will be chosen from all the entries received via the online entry form. The Promoter will shortlist all entries and judge the winner. This promotion is a game of skill. Each valid entry will be judged against the set criteria. The best entry will win and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
9. The prizes and values are listed in the giveaway.
10. The judges’ decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
11. The winner will be contacted at the email address provided in the competition entry form. If the winner does not respond within 5 business days they will forfeit the prize. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide the correct email address at the time of entry.
12. The Promoter and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion will send the prizes to an Australian postal address only.
13. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) any costs incurred.
15. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
16. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions. If any changes are made The Promoter will notify the public via its website.